Hearing Resources: Audiology & Hearing Aids
Hearing Resources is the audiology practice associated with the Ear, Nose, and Throat Center.
Staffed by licensed audiologists, we are able to fully evaluate your type of hearing loss and work with the physicians to make a plan to best treat your particular hearing deficits. We are conveniently located on site, at the Grand Rapids Kenmoor office and the Southwest Byron Center office.
Our offices are equipped to serve all your hearing aid requirements:
- All testing is performed by certified audiologists who are licensed State of Michigan hearing aid dealers.
- The cost of a hearing aid evaluation is included in the purchase price of a hearing aid
- All hearing aid products are the highest quality national brands and reflect state-of-the-art technology
- All hearing aids are covered by loss and damage warranties for at least one year. Extensions are available at a nominal additional cost.
- All hearing aids are available for purchase with a 30 day trial period.
- Hearing Resources participates with Blue Cross/Blue Shield and most other health insurance plans that extend coverage to their patients.
- Every effort will be made to assure your complete satisfaction.
To schedule an evaluation or simply to ask any question regarding hearing aids or hearing tests, call our Hearing Resources office at 616-575-1213.
Hearing Aid Manufacturers
Hearing Resources works with several manufacturers so that we have plenty of choices to help find the right product for you. Here are some of our most popular manufacturers.
You can CLICK the logo to access more information >>>